Monday, August 25, 2008

1 hour sketch contest.

There was a one hour sketch contest tonight at Creative Scrappers. A sketch was posted and you had one hour to do a LO and 15 minutes to upload. Unfortunately, I cant' get it to upload because their website won't open! They must've been flooded with people. Anyway, here was my LO. I am so proud that I did it in an hour an it is one of my most fav LO's ever, probably b/c I didn't think about it too much!!

These papers are the blue hill line from Crate and what I did was glue one 8x 9 square down, then trace the size of my photo, cute out a square a bit smaller than than the photo, and folded the edges back to make the frame. I like how both back sides of the papers show through. This was something I just did on a whim, and I love the way it looks...I will have to play around with this more.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Beautiful layout.

Unknown said...

well it turned out beautifully love the crate paper!

Cat said...

Looks great! Love the color choices and the picture!

Kim Sonksen said...

Dude you're kiddin' me right?? You did that in only one hour???? That layouts is stinkin awesome, girl!!!!
What a shame that you did not get it to uplaod