Sunday, January 11, 2009

52 sketches....52 weeks

i just LOVE this site, 52 Sketches...52 Weeks. Well, it isn't entirely "new", it is a newly "remodeled" site and there are lots of great features. There is a weekly sketch contest with some awesome prizes. I decided that I am going to take one of my photos from the week from my Project 365 and do a LO about it. For Week #1 I picked SUSHI NIGHT! I love going out for sushi, but I really love to work in the kitchen with my hubby and have fun making food and enjoying the fruits (or raw fish) of our labor! And NO i am not eating raw fish while I am pregnant. We used fake crab meat and shrimp, COOKED! If you have never tried making it before it is a bit challenging, but once you get the hang of how to make the rolls nice and tight, they come out great. Keith thinks he can work at a sushi bar now.....um, yeah...don't think so....





52 Sketches...52 Weeks

3 comments:

wendy said...

I like the site too! :) Fun layout :)

twinkle teaches said...

Great pictures!
tina :)

Jac said...

I so love your Sushi Night layout - found you via Funky Phresh - loved your Christmas Cards.

All the best for the baby - it's an exciting time.