Sunday, March 29, 2009

I don't like the Black ones

These pics are from Easter last year, and of course I am just getting around the scrapping them now! I love these photos and this story. Basically, I left the house to drop my mom and dad off at the airport. When I got back, Chloe had eaten all the colored jelly beans, and then partially chewed teh black ones and spit them back out on the floor. She must not like licorice!!! I was mad becuase there were like black stains on the carpet. But when I saw her guilty face, I thought to myself, "Oh how can i be mad? I don't like the black ones either!"




On another note; here are my LONG overdue March ATC's for the swap at ScrapCity. Ladies, they are in the mail!!




Finally, we went to the arboretum today and it was just beautiful out! Here are some token photos! My fav is the water lily!!


3 comments:

Lesli said...

I love that story!!! It is definitely more important to enjoy the moment (even the crazy one's) - they grow up so fast! Love the pics - no flowers here only snow :(

JoanneK said...

OH MY!! Love that page of the dog and the black jelly beans! What a super fun story! Love those ATC's too!! !Nice work!

wendy said...

Beautiful photo's and I can't wait for the happy mail :). I'm loving the ATC's!