Saturday, February 20, 2010

Project 12 January 2010 LO

Well I FINALLY finished my LO for Project 12 for January.  I think I am going to LOVE having an entire year of photos on 12, 2-page LO's!  I am glad that I decided to do this!

I used a lot of items from the December Cocoa Daisy kit. I followed the sketch pretty closely.  I loved the uneven stitched circles and the snowflakes.  I cut the snowflakes myself from some cream colored felt.  The hardest part about this LO was choosing the photos.  I took almost 600 photos that month, and it was so hard to narrow it down to 7!  Anyway, here it is!  TFL!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Great job Audrey! I LOVE the stiching around your hand cut snowflakes! Felt isn't the easiest to cut. I love the pics - she is such a cutie! Taking pictures slows down when they get older - they just don't sit still long enough.... just alot of blurry photos! But when you have a subject as sweet as Charlotte I don't blame you for clicking away!

Davinie Fiero said...

Love every little inch of this! Thank you so much for playing along!