Monday, April 5, 2010

Welcome Lonestar Scrapbook Company Fans!

I was so excited to see my bio in the Lonestar Scrapbook Company email blast this morning!!  I can't wait to start my first class: Tips, Tricks & Techniques, which will be April 15.  I have posted two of the LO's that we will be making in previous posts, but here is the third one:


And again, here are the other two layouts we will be doing, too:



I also had some really exciting news this past weekend!  I had TWO layouts make the top 3 at 2 Peas within 3 days!!!  The first one was the "Sew Sweet" below with the Cosmo Cricket Material Girl papers, and the other was this one that I whipped up on Friday and psoted Saturday.  I used the American Crafts Dear Lizzy papers.  I love the way this came out.  I painted with some white paint and a touch of blue on the kraft background and then spritzed a bit with some yellow glimmer mist (which is hard to see in this photo). 
 

So again, Welcome LSSCO followers and please leave a comment so that I can get to know you, too!!!


2 comments:

melissa said...

very lovely! I especially like the laundry layout :)

Susan Payton said...

Such a lovely blog and such great creative designs. I have enjoyed visiting a great deal. Thank you for allowing me to visit your work.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com