Monday, December 27, 2010

S.E.I. Kris Kringle

I am so excited to share my December projects for S.E.I. today!!!!   I just LOVE this S.E.I. Kris Kringle paper line.  There is lots of glitter and embossing and the die cuts and felt pieces are simply ADORABLE!

I have to admit, that I wanted to save some of the little bits because I want to use them in my December Daily album next year!  :)

This first page is about a little trip we took last holiday season to a neighborhood that has this awesome light display!  Charlotte was only 7 months old, but she still loved looking outside!


I stamped the swirly line with an American Crafts stamp and added some rhinestones to simulate a strand of Christmas lights!


The circles were cut from patterned paper, edges inked,  and embellished with some rhinestones.  Then there is that CUTE little felt birdie!






I just LOVE this next page!  I set Charlotte up last year on a "photo shoot" with a Santa hat!  This was one of my favorites!  Do you know how many I had to take just to get one good one?????


I used some spellbinders dies to cut the bracket areas and then stitched over them with red thread.


I also used some of the die cut candy canes!  Oh and the best thing about the die cuts?  They are TWO SIDED!!!



Well I hope you enjoyed these projects!  I have been having so much fun with my S.E.I. stuff!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE both pages but that 2nd one with the offset lines and stitching and brackets is TDF. Can't wait to have you back in TX so we can scrap and chat!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Love the strand of lights you created w/ your doodles and rhinestones! And I just love circles so your first layout was so fun to look at!!!

Your secod layout was cute too - especially your daughter's not-so-excited-expression. Darn kids never cooperate, LOL!