Sunday, September 30, 2012

He's 14 months already! Lily Bee sketch and SBC kit..

I can't believe that Kyler is 14 months already.  He is just the most adorable little guy.  He waves and says Bye Bye, says Uh-Oh, tries to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and loves to play in the dishwasher!



When I saw this sketch on the Lily Bee blog I was in love and had just gotten my Scrapbook Circle kit (which had some Persnickety in it).  I also ordered some more Persnickety from My Scraps & More.


On the background, I used my CW strips stencil with some white paint.  On the sketch, I was inspired by the little triangle banner pieces, and decided to make those a focal point, so I scattered them all on my page. My intention was to staple each one on, but alas, we are out of staples, so it is what it is.



And those numbers?? I painted them with some metallic silver paint and I love the sheen on them!  The @ symbol and the navy arrows I cut with my Cricut.


I thought it was only appropriate that I have ANOTHER post today to round out the month of September.  I think that makes 8 or 9 days in a row!  :)  It was a busy month!  Thank you for all your comments and love...it really really makes my days!  :)

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is just awesome Audrey! Great take on the sketch! Love the colours!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Absolutely love this!!!

Diana Waite said...

this is just WONDERFUL!