Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My first Kit for sale! GATHER

"Gather" is the first kit that I have designed for Paper Issues!!!  I am so excited about it because it is SOOOO me!  Patterned papers by my favorite companies, a stencil and mists, wood veneer, stickers, twine....and more!

Here is a look at the kit:


You can see more photos of the kit and purchase it in the Paper Issues shop HERE.

It's only $30, but don't forget, you can use the code "AUDREY" for 20% off your entire purchase in the store!

Check back on my blog and the Paper Issues blog throughout the month for tutorials, layouts, and lots more ideas for this kit!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Audrey - what a gorgeous kit!!!

Ann said...

How cool is that, making up the kit! Congrats and nice collection. Looks like a good deal, too, for $30!

Diana Waite said...

this kit looks GREAT!

orange gearle said...

THIS KIT IS AWESOME! Mine arrived yesterday. I haven't purchased a kit from Paper Issues before, and I want you to know that I purchased this one at your suggestion. I am so glad that I did! As soon as I opened it, I was inspired to create!