Monday, November 19, 2012

A quick card for ScrapFit....

I enjoy reading the challenges on the ScrapFIT blog, so it's about time I did one!  :)

I LOVE this color combo for fall, and was so inspired I made this card right away!





Here was the inspiration...a color combo by Diana:


I used some papers from the November FitKit that I designed, and then a few pieces from an old Scrapbook Circle kit.  

I die cut the leaves on my Cricut out of kraft paper and I fussy cut the flower out of a piece of patterned paper from Studio Calico.  I also splattered some green mist ("Bookworm") that is in the FitKit, too!

I believe there are some of these kits left that you can purchase in the Paper Issues store.  Enter code AUDREY for 20% off your order!!!



11 comments:

Shannon said...

I have always been a fan of your work, this card is no exception! Amazing work girl! <3

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous card Audrey!! Love the texture from the burlap and the fussy cut circles from the SC paper that you layered!! Thanks for working out with us @ ScrapFIT!

Lanette said...

As always simply amazing thanks for sharing!

Diana Waite said...

oh GORGEOUS!

Sara Zenger said...

I love this card, the burlap is awesome! So happy to see you working out with us!

Eileen said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! So fun and love the burlap and the paint splotches!!!!

Diana Fisher said...

Oooohhhh... I love this! Gorgeous and great texture!

Missy Whidden said...

Gorgeous, Audrey!! Love that burlap and that fussy-cut flower. Perfect!

Lynn said...

Beautiful! Love the burlap and the hint of ink splatters ;)
Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapFIT!

Lolô Artesanato said...

Wonderful card my Dear
xx and tks for playing with us at ScrapFit
Leila
:)

Katherine said...

Beautiful card and I love your take on the colours :)