Monday, November 26, 2012

Leaves and Love...new Glitz pages!

Hello everyone, Audrey here! When I opened up my box of new Glitz goodies, I didn't know where to begin!  Everything is just so amazing in the latest release!!!

When browsing through all the supplies, I came across one of the Paper Layers from the Cashmere Dame line that was scattered with some diamond prints.  That was the inspiration for the rest of my page.


I used some of the cloud stamps in the "Hello Friend" collection, and stamped with a light brown ink on my background paper.  Because I was using a fall photo, I wanted to something that had a "fall" feel to it, so I used some burlap ribbon to add some texture.  I added some molding paste to the page and then pressed te burlap into it, removed it, and I got a great texture on the background.  



Then I used the ribbon as a layer under my photo.  I cut some starburst/flower shapes from my Cricut and used those as accents on the page.  Finally, I added machine stitching here and there.



Next I created a page using mostly the Hello Friend collection. Sometimes my kids pretend to be "friends"...:)  


On my background, I used a stencil and some more modeling paste to add some texture and tone down the pattern on the paper a bit.  The little potty people are from the Glitzers stickers and I put them on some paper and cut them into banners.

Lots of layers here including some of the new crepe paper ribbon, and little bits of the stitched garland that I cut apart into individual circles.   Behind my green heart (which I cut with my Cricut) is a chevron printed Peek-A-Boo.


I am now working on my Christmas assignments and I am so excited to work with the new Christmas line!

Catching Leaves:
Glitz Designs Paper: Yours Truly, Chevron
Glitz Designs 6x6 Paper Pads, Yours Truly
Glitz Designs Paper Layers, Cashmere Dame
Glitz Designs Glitzers, Hello Friend
Glitz Designs Epoxy Stickers, Yours Truly
Glitz Designs Peek-A-Boos, Yours Truly
Glitz Designs Stamps, Hello Friend
Other: Burlap Ribbon, CTMH; letter stickers, October Afternoon, American Crafts

Random Love:
Glitz Designs Paper: Hello Friend Bokeh
Glitz Designs Paper:  Hello Friend, Polka
Glitz Designs Papers: Joyeux Noel Stripe
Glitz Designs Whatnots, Hello Friend
Glitz Designs Paper Layers, Hello Friend
Glitz Designs Title Stickers, Hello Friend
Glitz Designs Glitzers, Hello Friend
Glitz Designs Paper Garland, Hello Friend
Glitz Designs Pee-A-Boos, Hello Friend
Glitz Designs Crepe Trim, Hello Friend
Glitz Designs Washi Tape, Cashmere Dame Chevron




4 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

I love all the diamonds on that first layout - FUN!

Diana Waite said...

wow that TEXTURE is AWESOME!! LOVE them both!!

Anonymous said...

Love both of these pages. That first one is totally jaw dropping!

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

Love these - your first layout is absolutely stunning, Audrey!!!!