Sunday, November 24, 2013

Photobooth FUN!

In June we went to a wedding and at the reception, the bride and groom had a photobooth set up with props and hats!  You went into the booth and there was a series of 4 photos.  Two copies of the photos were printed.  One copy went into the bride and grooms' scrapbook, and the other we got to keep!  I thought this was just and AWESOME idea!  There were a LOT of funny (and some inappropriate  :)  ) photos by lots of my family members!  :)

When I saw the latest sketch at Skissedilla, it remind me of these photos, so I pulled them out and made a page!  I used the new Amy Tan line, Cut & Paste, which was perfect!  This page was really really easy and simple!

 The background paper is already patterened like that with the yellow and pink and red strips.  I just added the thin blue strip in the yellow part and stitched over it.



I thought that the page needed some sparkly stars and some glitter to go along with a "photoshoot" theme.  I used some of the plain chipboard pieces from the Amy Tan collection and covered them with mod podge and then sprinkled them with loose silver glitter.


Other than that, just a few mist splatters and clusters of embellies here and there!



Lots more to share this week so stick around!

Stay scrappy friends!!!



2 comments:

Linda Brun said...

Very cool and funky layout. I love the use of all the stars. Thank you for playing with us at Skissedilla.
Linda B

Asil said...

What an absolutely cool idea! And superfun layout as a result!
Asil@Skissedilla :)