Sunday, December 29, 2013

Believe...

I am never caught up with my Christmas photos.  Doing a December Daily at least makes me happy that I get it all documented, but I really like to do layouts with my photos, too!

So anyways, here is a page with a Santa photo from 2012!  It was the only Santa photo we got that year, although it wasn't the only time we saw a Santa.  It was at the Christmas Carousel near my parents house.

I made this page based on the 12/27 sketch from the My Scraps & More Sketch Blog (which, by the way, is having a DT call that you can check out HERE).  I used the Basic Grey 25th & Pine colllection, which I purchased (of course!) at the My Scraps & More store!



I shrunk the sketch down a bit and decided I needed to add a border to the bottom, so I just used some washi tape.  On the background, I splattered some mists and added a few sequins here and there, and some wood veneer bits, too.


I wanted to add some interest to the squares in the sketch, so I added some vellum tags from Pink Paislee and some glittery brads.



I kept the title simple using a Heidi Swapp sticker and another vellum piece from Pink Paislee.



With the new year approaching and the holidays over, I am going to try to post more....I've been slacking the past few months!

Stay scrappy my friends!

No comments: