Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Easter! Therm O Web Super Tapes

Hello and Happy Spring!  

The flowers are starting to come up and the days are starting to get warmer!   How cute are the kiddos below in their Easter outfits from last year?  I loved their hats!  (Too bad Charlotte wasn't smiling).


I made the gold glitter and white flocked flowers with the SuperTape™ Adhesive Sheets from Therm O Web that I cut on my die cutting machine.  The Lazy Daisies cut file is available in the Just Nick store!  The springy papers and die cuts are from Pebbles and Pink Paislee. Isn't that bunny just adorable!


  Easter  


To begin, I added a piece of the square SuperTape™ to a piece of white cardstock, leaving the red film on one side.

  supertape 1  

Next, I ran this cardstock with the tape through my cutting machine to cut the flowers.  On my Silhouette Cameo, I used a blade depth of 7 and the double cut feature.
  super tape cutting

 Once cut, I weeded the design from my mat and pulled off the flower shapes.
  super tape 2  

Gently pull off the red film on a flower and add some loose gold glitter.  I glittered half of my flowers and used a white flocking powder on the others.  Once coated, it's best to rub in the glitter and flocking powder with your finger to make sure the flower is completely covered.

  super tape glitter
  super tape flowers  


 Finally, I layered the flowers together to get the desired look for my page.  A few enamel dots or buttons make great centers, and you can pop them off your page with some 3D Zots™!  And that bee brad was a bonus find in my stash from an old Crate Paper collection called Neighborhood.


  Easter close up 2

easter close up 1

easter close up 3

Easter  

Stay scrappy my friends!  Hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend!

No comments: